Linux Sysadmin/Asterisk,Openser,Kamailio,Opensips developer/CISCO exp
Last active: 12/08/2014
Speed and quality are my second and third names
Escrow on start, released upon completion, no exceptions!
I don't stop until your project is done.
I don't want to be involved in projects promoting porn, aggressive marketing, spamming, etc!
I've lost count of the number of VoIP/Linux/Cisco installs and upgrades and
modifications I've carried out. I'm also a developer member of various VoIP
projects so I'm able to offer much more value and choice in all areas of VoIP
eg. custom Asterisk modules, modifying Openser(Kamailio) or Asterisk's source
code to make custom features, etc. I am not one of the many bidders who bid
for everything with a generic sales pitch. I specialize in VoiP/Cisco/Linux
only and do not work with anything else. I also support all my work for 6
months after completion in case of upgrades etc. for a low price.
- 13-year experience with VoIP engineering, over 13 years with IP networks
- Certified Cisco Network Administrator
- Hands-on with VoIP and telecom equipment, standards and technologies
- Wide range of successfully deployed VoIP services and applications
- Strengths in implementation of complex projects paying attention to details
- Creative problem solver, high degree of initiative
- Analytical skills to examine data and provide the most efficient solution
Signaling protocols: SIP, H.323, MGCP, ISDN, SS7,R2
Soft-Switches: Nextone MSW, Cisco PGW, OpenSER, Teles TDM switches: Lucent
VoIP gateways: Cisco AS-series, Quintum Tenor/CMS, Patton
SIP phones: Cisco, Grandstream, Sipura, Snom, Asterisk
Wholesale, ITSP, calling card, call shop, IVR, PBX, pre/post-paid billing, Asterisk2Billing, IP trunking, VoIP load balancing, voip bandwidth saving, custom C++ coding for Asterisk, Opensips,
custom Asterisk and OpenSER/Kamailio/OpenSIPS modifications, Sipwise SPCE configs, OpenVox and Digium cards installation and configuration, fax to email, email to fax solutions, fax over ip IP
networking: LAN/WAN connectivity, QoS,
ATM/DSL, Cisco Routers (800, 1600, 2500, 2600, 3600, 6500/MSFC, 7200, 12000)
and Switches (2900, 3500, 4000, 6500). Protocols: IP (Unicast and Multicast),
BGP, EIGRP, OSPF. SONET/SDH (on an International network up to OC48/STM-16,
including DWDM) - Cisco ONS15454. Leased lines (Kilostream, E1, E2, E3, T1,
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of the various
flavors of UNIX including: Debian, IRIX 5.2 - 6.4, Sun Solaris 2.x, HP-UX
8.x-9.x, Dec Ultrix 4.x, NetBSD, FreeBSD, AIX, Convex, OSF, Linux Suse 6.x -
7.1/Redhat 7.x - Enterprise
- System installation, configuration, tuning and
patching, accounting, security, monitoring, performance analysis device
drivers, kernel configuration & patching, policy and politics
- SLIP/PPP, LPD,
LDAP, UUCP, RPC, BOOTD, SWAP, DHCP, DNS, INETD, NFS/NFS+, NIS, SH, BASH, KORN,
REGEX, AWK, SUID, CRON, SYSLOG, etc.
VoIP: Asterisk, Switchvox,OpenSER,
Kamailio,OpenSIPS,TrixBox, FreePBX, Vicidial, Switchvox, A2Billing, Cisco Call Manager, Portaswitch and so on...
- Architecture of high-load web-projects
- Work in distributed development and operations teams including 24/7 on call duty
- MySQL database administration (replication clusters, scalability techniques, optimization, backup)
- All kinds of systems and networks administration (configuration management, automatic provisioning, load-balancing, load-distribution, high-availability clustering)
Familiar in cloud development with using Openstack, Puppet, Razor and Cobbler.
As you can see, I can do pretty much anything in VoIP, Cisco and Linux :) I have
a positive attitude toward change and learning - I'm ready at anytime to
suggest new ideas to get your project done creatively!
You may also find us at http://voipfreak.net