Financial Analyst with pwc experience seeking part time job
Worked as Assistant Auditor (Accounts, Audit Assurance and Business advisory)PWCPakistan, Charted Accountants
(A member firm of PWC International Having 1stLargest
Accountancy and Consultancy network worldwide) From Dec 2010 to Aug. 2013
During my stay with PWC, I was involved in various internal and external audit, management consultancy and business advisory services details are given below:
Accounts, Audits, Assurance and Business Advisory Services (ABAS)
Accounting and Finance Experience
Worked as Assistant Finance Officer (on Secondment basis)
Sapphire Power Plant
From September 2011 to July 2013
During my stay with Sapphire Power Limited , I assist the Financial controller in Financial and Accounting operations , I performed detailed accounting and finance work to assist the higher management ,Some the detailed worked that I perform during my time with the company includes the following
• Preparation of Annual Budgets and Cash Flow Requirements after discussion with Departmental Heads.
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows, predicting future trends and intercompany funds management.
• Developing external relationship with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitor, bankers, and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
• Daily Bank Position and periodic banks reconciliation reporting.
• Ensure an accurate and timely Monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the controller in daily banking requirements, payments, receipts and cash flows.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Review of General Accounting and Legal Accounting Framework.
• Supervise the general Ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Key controls on recoveries and important payments as per approved cash Flow by management.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transaction
• Work with Financial Controller to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
• Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Payroll Processing , Verification and Approval
• Prepare Consolidated Group Financial and Management Reporting
Book Keeping Services Provided to
Adidas sourcing Pakistan limited
A project of Adidas
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Ensure financial records are mentioned in compliance with accepted pollicise and procedure
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Prepare Financial managements reports
• Ensure accurately and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Develop and maintain financial data bases
• Financial Audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
ERP, Information Technology and Computer Skills:
Extensive exposure of Microsoft Office including designing of Microsoft Excel-based programs to help expedite the audit work at clients with no automated information systems.
Hands on experience with various ERP systems, including Oracle, SAP and Wiz-men system
Hands on experience with the latest versions of MYOB, Tally, QuickBooks, “Peach Tree Accounting”, “Fox-pro”
A hand on experience with PWC’s Compass 3 and APT (Audit Automation Software)