iOS developer / Project and Sales Manager
Last active: 2 days ago
I have wide experiences in applications development for Apple mobile devices, especially for iPhones. During my professional career I developed different applications for iOS platform from onescreen app to corporate applications. I have professional knowledge of development in most of iOS Frameworks: UIKit, CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit, MessageUI, AddressBook, SocialFramework.
I am focused and engaging with a relentless work ethic. My goal is to establish myself as a seasoned project manager or program manager, and to make my mark on the constantly changing world of technology. My management experience makes me a skilled communicator, mediator, and researcher. It also gives me an advantage when it comes to drafting company policies or procedural documents. My interpersonal skills and my sensitivity to the needs and styles of others are some of my strongest qualities. I excel at guiding both projects and teams toward reaching their goals.
I have deep knowledge and experienced in the following areas.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, Titanium, Phonegap, Sencha ,Web Service, Ajax, XML, JSON, RSS, SOAP, WSDL
- Social Photo/Video/Music App (Video/Audio Streaming, Photo/Video Editing)
- MySQL, SQLite, HTML5, PHP, JSP
- Facebook, Twitter
- Location Based App (Google Map Service, Foursquare)
- CoreData, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation. Animation
- Testflight, Jira, Basecamp, Dropbox
- Cocos2D, OpenGL, Corona, Unity3D
- Box2D, Chipmunk
- Game Center, In-App Purchase, Multiplayer Game
I am using the Github to manage my project code and I always made refined and optimized codes.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about my services. Please feel free to contact me directly to inquire about your specific project needs.
I am always available to chat by Skype or Email and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the project.