PHP / ExtJS / Web Developer / Zend Framework
Open to relocation to Europe for a long-term contract.
More that 9 years, I participated in many projects with different programming
languages, such as Java, PHP, JS, Delphi, C#. Developed and improved many
websites, programs, and CMS systems. Also worked on development of few CRM systems.
My primary skills:
- Operating systems: Windows (all), Linux (Gentoo, Ubuntu, Debian), MacOS.
- Frameworks: Zend Framework, ExtJS 3, ExtJS 4, Phalcon PHP Framework, JQuery, Google Maps API.
- Databases: MySQL.
- Technologies and tools: JPA, Hibernate, JPQL, RabbitMQ, Maven, GIT, Kount API, Google Maps Distance Matrix API, PayPal API, Fidelity API, USAePay API, Authorize.net API, Froogle API, UPS API, JSON, AJAX, Hadoop, Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, Hadoop Fair Scheduler, WebDAV, Hibernate, Spring, Apache, CVS, SVN, Tomcat, JBoss, GMF, EMF, DITA, Apache Servicemix, Apache Axis2, SOAP, TestNG, JUnit.
- Network and Server: Microsoft Network, XAMP, LAMP, Linux, TCP/IP protocols stack, FTP & HTTP protocols, Active Directory.
- Other expert knowledge: PSD to table less and valid DHTML, distributed computing, huge data processing, Eclipse programmer (Plugins, UI, OSGI).
- Computer Application: IntelliJ IDEA 14, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Navicat 11, Zend Studio, Eclispe.
I like to participate in new projects, especially those ones which allow me to research new technologies and learn new tricks.
Now I'm working with solutions for managing big datasets, ecommers, shopping cart, social engine, payment systems, supporting web sites...
Looking for long term partnership.
Please take a look on portfolio and work history.