Last 5 years as a lead developer, CTO, business analyst in several software companies and now I am working as a part-time virtual CTO and seeking my career as a freelancer.
Worked as a sub-contractor to several companies and agencies in United States and Europe, namely BNP Paribas, Cisco, Evonik, etc and have successfully developed numerous outsourcing projects.
With extremely detail-oriented, customer-driven approach, I can suggest you the best business model out there and help you get the best out of the suggested business model.
I am a competitive, ambitious young developer, who always wants to improve and learn new technologies, and welcome challenges.
Respect my clients and contracts and always take full responsility for my work but never hide from criticism.
Building software products is my 24x7 occupation and you will always get better from what you paid for my service.
- Veteran Web Developer
* Rails 3, 4 / Ruby 1.9 ,2
* PHP and its CMS frameworks including Symfony, Laravel, Zend, Codeignitor
* Heroku, Git
- Strong experience on
* hosting apps on other hosting servers including hostmonster, bluehost, Amazon AWS
* Working on agile, test-driven development
* Front-end development with Angular, Ext.js
* Social APIs, including Facebook, Twitter
* Payment systems, Paypal, Stripe, etc.
- Competitive developer, fluent English speaker
* good communication, dare-to-go attitude
* love challenging, never-be-afraid-of learning brand-new technologies
* can work mid-night, deliver urgent solutions.