I'm currently seeking part-time contract front-end work.
A little more about me. I am:
- Handy with many major front-end tools (Angular, Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap, Jade, JQuery, etc).
- Experienced developing responsive UIs and debugging across browsers and devices.
- So-so with server-side JS (Express), but pretty comfortable with Node.js generally.
- A big fan of async JS, and familiar with a few Promise implementations (q, bluebird, ES6, JQuery)
- Confident w/ my git foo, comfortable with advanced branching and deployment configurations.
- Fairly dexterous with *nix, Bash, Vim and friends.
- Very comfortable with Agile environment and tools.
Check me out: