Software Development Expert in C#/.NET & C++
Last active: 1 month ago
More than 11 years of software development experience in .Net/C# and C/C++
• Complete SDLC experience including requirements gathering and analysis, prototyping/proof of concept, architecture design, development and configuration management.
• Extensive knowledge in software architecture and best practices with hands on experience of large scale application development.
• Software project management experience, worked as team lead / tech lead.
• Advance multi-threaded programming knowledge, performance enhancement and code optimization.
• Thorough knowledge of design patterns and object oriented design principles.
• Experience of framework development for server side as well as GUI applications.
• Data modeling and database programming experience with databases containing hundreds of tables.
• Extensive experience of writing un-managed code in C/C++.
• Extensive experience of developing equities trading systems (Listed/Cash and OTC Derivative Products).
• FIX protocol, high performance and low latency systems.
• Familiar with derivatives pricing.
Programming Languages: C#, C/C++, SQL, Exposure to Java and Python
Databases: SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle
Web: ASP/ASP.Net, Familiar with MVC pattern
Design methodologies: Object-Oriented Methodology, Design Patterns, Client/Server Architecture, Distributed Applications, Framework Development
Technologies: .Net, WPF, WCF, TPL, Rx, Linq, Winforms, NUnit, Moq, extensive experience of TCP/IP programming, COM/ COM+, Tibco RV/EMS
Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, JIRA, TeamForge, MS Project, SVN, Perforce, TeamCity, CruiseControl, Microsoft Project, Microsoft VSS, Microsoft Visio, Maven, SED, GREP, VI
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Certifications: Certified Scrum Master (Agile Software Development), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer(MCPD/MCTS/MCP)