iOS / Objective-C / Swift / iPhone / iPad / Android Developer
Last active: 4 days ago
Synopsis: Over 5 years of experience with Mobile apps. Have worked with a few IT companies in the past and working as a senior coder via platforms like oDesk from last 1 year.
I always focus on the quality of code and completion of work on time.
I also make sure to follow the latest coding standards and give you inputs on the projects whenever possible.
My experience involves working on the following key area on iOS platform:
1. Web service integration : Rest/SOAP, JSON/XML, ASIHTTP
2. Persistent Data Storage: Core Data / SQLite / iCloud / File / Plist
3. Image processing: Open CV / Core Image / GPU Image
4. Animation: UIView animation category/ Core animation / Sprite Sheet
5. GPS & Map features: Geo fencing
6. Payment gateway : Apple In App Purchase, Paypal
7. Multiplayer Game server : Apple Game Center, Smartfox
8. Third Party integration : Parse, Urban Airship
9. Messaging platforms: XMPP Chat server, Smartfox, Pubnub
10. Ad Networks : iAd, Chartboost, Applovin, Revmob, Flurry, Admob
11. Mobile Analytics : Flurry, Google, Distimo
12. Cloud integration : iCloud , Dropbox, Google Doc integration
13. Social Network Integration : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube, Tumblr, Instagram
14. Notification: Local Notification/ Push notification / Push Notification with parse
15. Game Engine: Cocos 2D/3D, Cocos2dx Sprite-kit, opengl, Sprite S
16. Physics Engine: Box2d, Chipmunk
17. Google APIs: Custom Search API / Image API / Map and location
I am comfortable with English, and can read, write and understand
English with ease. Also I am always online on Skype, so I am available
for communication for any time-zone.
I have always given my best to the work.
Hope you like my profile.