"This was our 3rd project with Rahul and we are so happy we found him on the Web. Was a pleasure again to work with him - the price/performance relation is more than great."
"This is one of the best Freelancer that I ever dealt with. He is very focused and try to do everything to satisfy our requirements, even when the requirements were out of scope."
"Rahul was willing to go the extra mile, he offered free training and gave good advice. All in all, working with Rahul was a great experience, and I look forward to working with him in the future."
I have been working on grails framework for over 2.5 years now.
Essentially being a java developer, I started working with java swing/javafx desktop applications and scripts for mostly performing web scraping.
Also made a lot of bots on twitter.
Got a lot of success with automation jobs as visible from my job history.
Till date I have obtained over 80 reviews, all of which are five stars. This is a true testimonial to the quality of service I have delivered.
I am an express learner and I adapt and become adept to new technologies very fast. This is clearly reflected by my job history which shows wildly different variety of jobs done (all finished with 5*)
- Worked on grails version 2.2.1 to 2.4.5(currently using 2.4.5)
- Total experience of about 2.5 years
- Lines of code-> Dont ask. (Groovy ain't about that ;) )
- Common plugins used: Spring security, Apache Shiro, Resources Plugin(currently obsolete), Asset Pipeline, Sass, Melody, Quartz, OAuth plugin, Rabbitmq, Cookie and many more....
- Currently live projects: webinarsonair.com, funnelizer.com
- Databases used with grails projects: mongoDB, postgres, mysql and HSQLDB
- Grails Testing Framework: I use SPOCK and SPOCK only with grails as I simply love it!
- Server platforms: Tomcat 7 and heroku
VERSION CONTROL: I use Git and am well versed in concepts like forking repos, branching, merging, stashing etc..
API INTEGRATIONS: have performed api integrations with so many apis. Mostly used them in grails as well as few other applications (like in google apps script or java desktop apps). Except a few,most of these use oauth.
- Social networking apis: facebook graph api, twitter api and google hangouts api
- Ecommerce: Linnwork(SOAP), Chargebee(REST), Tradevine(REST), Receiptful(REST)
- Autoresponders: AWeber, GetResponse, MailChimp, Ontraport, Maropost, iContact, InfusionSoft, Sendy, ActiveCampaign (Almost all of these can be seen in my ongoing webinarsonair.com and funnelizer.com)
- Other Apis: Dropbox api, Google Drive api, Google spreadsheet api, trello
TWITTER API EXPERIENCE: I have made several twitter bots(both desktop and web). I would assume almost 20% of all my upwork jobs are on twitter api. Twitter applications worth mention are:
- Twitter autoresponder/RT bot
- Application that automatically follows people and unfollows those not following back after 1 day
- Other apps using streaming api
- Google apps scripting: Made several apps using google apps script. Notable of which are twitter autoresponder bot, online management information system using google script, gmail bulk sender, google sheet to calendar script, google document to pdf converter and other scripts using manipulation of google sheets/spreadsheets and drive
- JQuery is something I use extensively
- Knockout JS is the MVVM Framework I use currently. (funnelizer.com extensively uses it)
- Angular JS is what I know of a bit. Haven't yet used in any live projects but will certainly be on hunt for an opportunity to use it.
- Twitter bootstrap 2 and 3
- Zurb Foundation
- jQuery and jQuery mobile
- Used java swing and javafx for user interfaces
- Coded few applets for web applications
WEB SCRAPING EXPERIENCE: This is something that gave me a lot of success in early days of upwork career. (You can check some of my early jobs)
- Used java libraries like jsoup, htmlunit and selenium webdriver
- Scraped many sites to parse structure and extract information
- Used web scraping to perform tasks such as logging in to the site and filling forms etc..
But above all, I consider strong communication skills as my killer strength due to which I got so much success in such a short span of time over this platform.
You would love working with me- ITS A GUARANTEE ;)