Expert IT Product / Project Manager | Agile Scrum Master
• Project Manager in domains website, e-commerce, banking, online travel, CRM/ERP, e-learning, telecom and Insurance domain projects.
• Managed functions pertaining to the analysis, design, development, testing & implementation of various applications on Telecom, Retail, Human Resource, Performance Management system, Work force management system.
• Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and deliver the project successfully within the planned cost, time and budget.
• Served as subject matter expert for Agile methodology across the development teams and organizations in MN C's during my working career.
• Project Management Program from IIT – Mumbai.
• Worked in Tech Mahindra ( MNC ) as project leader and Scrum master for ( UK ) - British Telecom project.
• Worked in Mastek Ltd ( MNC ) as Scrum master for UK - Zurich Insurance portal.
• Worked in Rolta India ( MNC ) as Gis Expert, Software Developer and Tester for 10 yrs.
• Responsible for managing and delivering software and web development projects using Iterative and Agile methodologies and waterfall method under SDLC.
• Expert in coordinating team at Project Management, Task estimation and delegation, Training, GUI Design, performance tuning & resource optimization across cross functional teams in multiple locations.
• Facilitates agile-based software development teams consisting of business analysts, developers, quality assurance analysts and user experience designers.
• Develop and maintain software development project documentation that meets business requirements including project plans, agendas, action item lists, meeting recaps and deliverable.
• Determine resource requirements, project scope and schedule and partners with client-product owners to define success metrics and success criteria.
• Provide project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings and written, electronic and graphic reports. Identify and removes risk impediments or obstacles that prevent the team from reaching goals.
• Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other SCRUM-related meetings.
• Tracks and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress and ensure the development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and progress visibility.