Last active: 1 day ago
Hello! My name is Sergey Zabolotnikov.
I believe my strong points are my Productivity and Punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. I'm honest and fair.
Since 2004, I'm IT infrastructure administrator at company about 100 employees. Also from 2012 I set up and deploy web-hosting and cloud services.
I have a Bachelors in Automation and Software Engineering from South Ural State University in Russia.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Network technologies: TCP/IP stack, VLAN, QoS, LLDP, STP. Network traffic routing, shaping, firewalling based on Linux and FreeBSD.
- OS: Linux, Windows, FreeBSD;
- LAMP stack, Parallels PLESK Panel, cPanel/WHM, PostgreSQL;
- Web-hosting security problems analysis;
- Zabbix monitoring system;
- Zimbra, Qmail, Exim, Postfix;
- Mass email sending systems, email deliverability problems.
- Active Directory, Group policy, RDP services, Microsoft SQL server;
- DNS, DHCP, PXE, RIS;
- Shell scripting and automation on Windows and Linux platforms;
- Manual and how-to's creation.
Work fast, precisely and attentively.
Document all changes to production system.
I can create detailed manual for customers to reproduce my work for project by himself.