ASP.Net Architect Azure Expert
• Around 8 years of experience in Analysis/Design/Development by Distributed Web-Based, Client-Server Applications and N-Tier architectures by using .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1, ASP.NET, C#, Silver Light, WPF , WCF , AJAX, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows services.
• Experience in developing ADO.NET, ORM’s (Entity Framework 6.0, N-Hibernate), LINQ to SQL, Typed Dataset.
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design methodology with strong knowledge and experience with the Design Patterns MVC, MVP, MVVM, Factory, Singleton and Inversion of control (IoC), Prototype, Visitor, Adapter and Façade etc.
• Experience in designing Loosely-Coupled components communicating to web services.
• Experience in using Logging using Log4Net and Logging Application Blocks of Enterprise Library.
• Experience in working with XML Technologies including XML, XSD and XPATH.
• Strong control over designing and developing backend functionality in SQL Server 2012 with development experience of Indexes, stored procedures, triggers, DDL statements and DML statements. Normalizing database schemas and optimizing the queries. Worked on Log shipping and Schedulers in SQL server.
• Experience in TDD, Unit testing, and Integration testing using Rhino Mocks.
• Experience in Automated Testing tools Selenium, Spec-Flow and in built .Net Ultimate Edition Testing.
• Experience in Code refactoring and Performance using various designs patterns, object oriented analysis and Tools like Re-Sharper, Dot Trace Performance and MS Profiler.
• Practice aspects of SDLC and extreme programming such as co-programming and regression unit testing, while depending on frequently updated project plans reviewed with stakeholders to keep projects accountable and on track.
• Expertise in designing and developing Reports in Crystal Report, Telerik Reports, Infragistics Reports using various data sources like SQL SERVER (T-SQL)
• Experience SQL SERVER OLAP Reports using SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS. Creating CUBES & ETL Layer.
• Expertise in UML with Microsoft Visio which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams.
• Experience with Version control tools Team Foundation System, MS Visual SourceSafe, Tortoise subversion SVN, Github.
• Demonstrated attention to detail, creativity, with excellent time management, team development and organizational skills.
• Exceptional ability to build productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and vendors across all functional and technical disciplines, providing focused project management, and accurate and detailed system analyses.
• Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Value Injectors, Auto Mappers, Newtonsoft Json, Structure Map tools.
• Experience in Social Media API like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn