Helping you sell things properly, the first time
"James was a godsend. Highly professional, and gives much more value than expected. This one job he did for us has the potential to radically change our business. Highly recommended." - eLance client David Cameron in the Real Estate industry.
LinkedIn profile: https://au.linkedin.com/in/jcsteadman
My business: http://www.jcsteadman.com/
You're on Upwork looking for the right freelancer.
Trouble is, you're not sure about finding that right person with a mix of honesty, affordability and accountability for the project you're looking at doing.
I get it, I've been on both sides of the equation.
I hire people through freelancing sites all the time and face the exact same issues.
I'm also obviously a freelancer myself, so can sympathize with those of you looking to hire someone that will ACTUALLY do the job right the first time round.
Time is such a scarce resource for us all, and outsourcing allows you to save money, by saving time! Not to mention the fact that you're able to find specialists in any field you could imagine in a matter of days for almost any project, which was unthinkable only a matter of years ago.
But with this ease also comes another problem, trying to figure out which of these freelancers to go with... So many options, all promising amazing things and with seemingly amazing resumes to go with them.
Well, I would like to make it a bit easier for you.
Here's the rundown on myself, and the work I can do for you.
- I own a digital marketing, sales and small business advisory agency based in Brisbane, Australia. We're a tiny little boutique agency who work remotely from wherever in the world we may happen to be at the time. It's very fun!
- I have been freelancing since 2010, but made the jump to full-time consulting in 2014.
- If I don't think I can deliver on my promise, or I don't have the required knowledge to get a job done, I won't make a bid or send a proposal on it! So if I do make an offer, I know for certain that I can deliver the value you're looking for.
- Happy clients are my lifeblood, as the happy clients are the clients that refer my services and come back for more.
- I love seeing businesses transform from the work I provide! Nothing makes me happier than changing the lives of small business owners and managers through the jobs we undertake for them.
- I've worked in so many industries, with so many different problems, that I have an excellent knowledge base of common fixes and solutions now. It's the EXPERIENCE in the real world, down in the trenches, that makes my services so helpful to business owners.
- I also happened to study Economics & Commerce at the University of Queensland, Australia which is ranked in the Top 100 Universities in the world at number 19 (pretty good if you ask me!).
Clients have things like this to say about me:
"James and his team are very professional in their work. I'd recommend them to anyone any day of the week. Great job guys" - Upwork client Benjamin Agumba in the Retail eCommerce industry.
Comments like this make me incredibly happy!
If you're still wondering whether to go ahead and get started on your project with me, send me a message. I don't bite, and am happy to answer general questions if you have them, for free.
Or, head over to http://www.jcsteadman.com/ and have a look around what kind of stuff we do over at J.C. Steadman.
Plenty of free information on there, and we post regular reports and articles that plenty of small business owners, entrepreneurs and service professionals can't get enough of.
It's all easy to read, actionable advice that works in the real world.
Anyway, what I'd love is for you to work with me, so you can leave a good testimonial too! ;)