IT Project Manager/Translator
Hope you're doing fine!
I'm Roman (my nickname is Ved).
I'm new here and it would be highly appreciated if you try me so I can prove my fair practices! Discounts can be discussed. Thank you beforehand!
I'm many-sided person with number of abilities to work as it follows below:
- Project Manager (have good experience in IT sphere and NDA reliable);
- Translator (Eng-Rus-Eng), I'm also acquainted with Ukrainian and German languages and can translate them into Russian;
- Java Developer (Junior at the moment, but working on it impatiently);
- IT consultant (my experience can help in various cases);
- Executive (You order - I do);
- Staff Manager (Can easily work with a big Team and Head it);
- Projects maintenance (quality, terms, budgets, risks survey and etc.);
- Communications with customers (plans coordination, product requirements control);
- Leadership in a Project Team; Maintenance of project and technical documentation;
- Scheduling with working plan binding (planned TDA);
- Product/Software testing (manual performance testing);
- Reporting on: financial status; marketing aspects; performed work (daily);
- Meetings organizing (Clients with a Team and translations if required);
- Brief documentation of negotiations, meetings, conferences;
- Daily work with up to 10+ developers (remote employees);
and many other duties I can easily grasp on your request and use efficiently for your needs.
Thank you for reading all these letters! =)
Let me now if you have any questions!
All the best,