Last active: 1 day ago
Currently doing a few different things. Among them:
- Cloudformation and infrastructure design on AWS:
- Autoscaling, S3, couchbase, node applications, Chef
- React.js, gulp, semantic-ui
- Fluid Dynamics/Modelling in Processing:
- Side project, not professional. Navier-Stokes, numerical methods, computer graphics, etc.
I previously developed provisioning and deployment solutions for a client's in-house automated testing infrastructure. The majority of this was done in Ruby, with some variations dictated by DSLs in Chef and Vagrant, as well as a number of scripting languages, as required.
I've also managed a team of 3-5 software engineers working on provisioning automation/DevOps projects.
Current Frameworks and JS tools:
React.js, backbone.js, gulp.js, bower, browserify, node, etc... More to come shortly.
Chef, Amazon Web Services, Vagrant, Ant, InstallAnywhere, Install4j
Current Operating Systems (configuration, software deployment, etc):
Windows Server (2003 - 2012)
Processing, C++, Java, OpenGL, Octave, MATLAB, Mathematica, SQL, C, C#, LUA, R, and Python
Verilog, VHDL, Oculus Rift, Razer Hydra