Manish Kumar Jha
Expert in design, architecture, development and deployment
- Technical Lead with strong experience in design, architecture, development and deployment of Client/Server business applications using Java/JEE technologies.
- Currently performing role of Lead Developer in VMP Marketplace application for communication service provider Verio Inc. Independently owning development of five SOA module of VMP, namely Product, Customer, Product, Promotion and Share.
- SME acting as a lead/ advocate for quality coding and best practices
- Collaborate with our Business Partners, Technical analysts, Testers and Production Support Engineers to implement technical requirements
- Mentor junior level developers by guiding development standards and insights into system architecture
- Independently understands scheduling, cost constraints, and impact to other teams; Make resource and architectural trade- offs based on those factors.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur. Presents technical issues and their impact to management.
- Expertise in application development using Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate ORM, Spring Framework, SOAP, Rest web Services, XML.
- Hands-on experience in SOA implementation using WSDL with SOAP and Rest XML/JSON Web services standards
- Good experience in using frameworks such as Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Security), Hibernate (ORM), iBATIS and Jakarta Struts (MVC).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS), MQ, ESB for reliable exchange of information across applications.
- Working experience in JEE design patterns such as Data Access Object, MVC, Singleton pattern, Dependency Injection.
- Excellent skills in RDBMS databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Working experience with JUnit, DBUnit, TestNG in performing unit test.
- Work with the project management team to decide the project timelines.