Middle in design and development on C# and C++ languages.
More than 5 years programer's experience: more than 4 years of C# and about one year of C++ development.
- multithreading (mutexes, semaphore, threads synchronization);
- highly level of software engineering (object oriented programming, design patterns);
- have best experience in ffmpeg (video transcoding);
- have basic knowledges in web technologies (html, css, js, ajax, php);
- databases (MySql, PostgreSQL)
- cryptography (Crypto++);
- image recognition (own C# library similar to OpenCV);
More than 45 projects, best of them are:
1. (C#) Coris. Client/Server application for capture client's screen and transfer it to server. 24 fps, more than 25 clients, partly updating, image compression.
2. (C#) Staying Power II. Image recognition application. Take image from microscope, take start point (inside of some kernel), find entirely size of kernel using wide search algorithm, find all objects on the image, which similar to first kernel. Return count of heterohromatin from all kernels.
3. (C++) Secure Chat. Client/Server application for exchange encrypted messages. Use Crypto++ library for encrypting. Use pthread for multithreading. Beautiful object oriented design with highly flexibility.