Expert in Enterprise level web application development C#.net, Asp.net
Over the last 10 years, I have developed a wide range of desktop and web applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL, JQuery, AJAX and XML. Most of my experience is based on .NET technologies (C#.Net, ASP.NET) supported by knowledge of different database engines (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL). I have also successfully completed other projects using various technologies for rich client user interface development such as Flex, Yahoo API and ExtJs etc.
Please check out my LinkedIn profile for recommendations on my full-time work:
I also worked in workflow, resource/content management system, marketing resource management, financial and enterprise systems based on MS Windows DNA architecture and .NET framework. I developed different customizations of Aprimo (a TeraData company for marketing resource management) for different clients such as Wal-Mart, Intel, Microsoft etc.
I have wide experience of architecting, developing & customizing big systems. I am a passionate and proactive developer, and like to bring focused software solutions to complex problems while minimizing development time and maintaining a high degree of software quality.
• 10+ years of Software Development experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, deployment and post deployment support of web based and multi-tier, Enterprise Level applications.
• Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET ( .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5,4.0,4.5), ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Multi-Threading, Win Forms and Web Forms.
• In-depth project implementation and experience in .NET based Technologies, object oriented design, IIS, web services and application servers.
• Designing applications using UML diagram, use case diagram, activity diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram and collaboration diagrams, by applying OOAD patterns and methodologies.
• Strong experience in design patterns like MVVM and Model View Controller (MVC).
• Proficiency in SDLC methodologies and development processes such as requirement analysis and definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
• Extensive experience in Rest based web services with multiple types of clients such as web, mobile web and native mobile apps
• Proficient in tools such as MS Visual Studio 2012/2013 Team System and MS Visio.
• Experience in using agile methodology (SCRUM Framework).
• Proficient in developing Service Layer using C# and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Excellent logical, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with exceptional ability to master new concepts; fast learner with complex systems.