QA Engineer, Tester
Hi, my name is Anatolii. I have a degree in Software Engineering from Testclub Software Testing School in Kyiv, Ukraine. I'm QA engineer experienced both: in manual and automated testing of: websites, games and applications. My experience includes testing such websites: webspasm.com, p-tweets.com, etc. I was a part of QA team in game project "March of War: Face Off". I also made testing of 6 web applications for catharaconsulting.com and one game both for PC and Android for mitee mobiles.
I believe my strong points are my high attention to details and professionalism. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to get a clear understanding of clients needs and vision of the project. I’m honest and fair.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
- Different types of testing (functional, regression, ad-hoc, black-box, game testing, etc.);
- Understanding of software development life cycle (Waterfall, V-model, RUP, Scrum) and bug life cycle;
- Composing test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, traceability matrix);
- Bug-Tracking System (Jira, FogBugz);
- MySQL Workbench;
- Experience in Automation (Selenium IDE);
- Basic knowledge of C;
- VMWare Workstation;
- TortioseSVN - subversion client - versions management;
- Working knowledge of Jmeter;
- Unix command line;
- BrowserStack - cross browser testing tools.
I will be glad to offer my help.