• Dedicated hard worker, experienced in founding, implementing, administering, technical support and maintenance of user communities. An active member and developer of several communities online communities.
• Persistent, dedicated and systematic on my way to achieve set goals.
• Excellent both as a team member and as a leader by having great analytical and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under pressured deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
• Good communication skills and 'to-do' attitude
• Willing and able to learn new skills and technologies completed with great self-learning capabilities
• Experienced with (X)HTML programming
• Experience in Quality Assurance, User Support, Localization Infrastructure
• Knowledgeable of Client-Server architecture
• A lot of experience in end-user support and WebDev QA to my profile, as well as experience in advocacy.
Having been the Localization Engineer for 3 years past being an active Mozilla contributor for 2 more, I truly believe that I would be a great fit to wide range of organizations. I am a hard working, dedicated and goal oriented. With a native understanding of eastern-European mentality, vast base of contacts and peers, being most regular visitor and contributor to various Mozilla projects, I`m willing to provide potential employer with the first class service.