Last active: 1 month ago
=== ONLY HOURLY RATE WORK WILL BE CONSIDERED ===
What you CANNOT expect from me:
1) That I know the answer on ANY question according Drupal;
2) No matter what task you have, I know "very well" how to solve it and you don t need to worry about anything (just pick my Bid);
What you CAN expect from me:
1) That I have a good skills with Drupal based on my experience (see below);
2) That I can devide most of Drupal tasks into small subtasks, give you estimates how long it takes from me to handle each of them (so before you hire me you ll know some "plan" how Im gonna work on your task);
3) I m gonna regulary inform you how the work goes on and what you can expect in near future.
Check my modules on drupal.org
I have an experience in projects developing using Features and Drush. So phrases like "feature revert" or run "drush fr feature1" don t scare me at all.
Most interesting projects I worked on and my role in it:
1) http://ihrvideo.de - Drupal 6 - developing XML-RPC services for Flex player. A lot of HTML/CSS work, developed custom module for Ubercart. Payment system "Balance", site admin can put "money" to any user.
2) http://vespoe.com - Drupal 6 - e-commerce portal like http://etsy.com. Two types of users: Sellers and Buyers. Sellers can create own shop and products. Buyers can buy products. Sellers should pay commision to site admin. Rebuilding Ubercart so it work as Buyer-Seller solution; integration all this stuff with Paypal, all HTML/CSS/JS work.
3) http://kaltura.com - Drupal 7 - integration https://drupal.org/project/kaltura модуль to wysiwyg editor (Tinymce) so users can add Kaltura videos through button on wysiwyg panel.
4) http://homecare.com - Drupal 7 - experience with Relation and cTools modules; a lot of custom forms and pages within cTools popups has been implemented.
5) http://www.davispolk.com - Drupal 7 - got huge experience with Panels, Panelizer, "Page manager" and other sibling modules.
6) http://tribecadigital.com - Drupal 7 - Drupal/HTML/CSS/jQuery development from scratch;
Environment: Sublime text 2, GIT, SSH/FTP, Firebug+Chrome, PhotoshopCS6