Senior iOS ( Swift / Objective-C ), Android, Xamarin, Ionic Developer
✅ I am iOS developer with 5 years experience.
✅ Available for full time work. Ready to start immediately!
✅ Skills: XCode, Objective-C, Swift, CloudKit, Parse.com, AutoLayout, .xib interface, Storyboard, Localization, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, SQLite, Core Data, Core Location, MapKit, CocoaPods, Instagram API, Facebook API, Twitter API, Foursquare API, YELP API, JSON, XML, Adyen, Arabic Apps, Tinder like Apps, GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket, Apple TestFlight, App Store submission, Custom Controls.
I know how to understand customers' wishes and the best ways to implement them. I like to finish the job quickly and efficiently.
Development clean code using patterns.
I really like my job and iOS with Ruby on Rails makes development process very fast and enjoyable.
Here is the list of major technologies I use (I like to learn new technologies too):
- social SDKs: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Vk, Upwork, Elance;
- cloud storages: iCloud, Amazon Web Services, Parse;
- push notifications: Urban Airship, Parse, Infobip, custom web services;
- analytics: Flurry, Adjust, Google Analytics, Fabric (Crashlyticts), Urban Airship, Parse;
- payments: Paypal, Balanced payments, Braintree, Stripe, LiqPay;
- SMS and voice: Twilio, Nexmo;
- maps: Google, Apple, Yandex, Open Street Map;
- databases and RDBMS:
- on iOS: SQLite + CoreData, Realm;
- on Ruby on Rails: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite;
- custom UI controls: custom transitions, animations, customization of default UI controls;
- web: HTTP requests, development and usage of RESTful JSON and XML APIs;
- RESTful JSON API: Jbuilder, RABL, MultiJson, YAJL, Oj;
- HTML template engines: ERB, Slim, HAML;
- stylesheets: CSS, SASS, SCSS, Twitter Bootstrap, FontAwesome and many others;
- deployment of Ruby on Rails projects: VPS, Heroku;
- programming design patterns: MVC, Active Record (Core Data), Singleton, Decorator (Category, Delegation), Adapter (Protocols), Observer (Notifications and Key-Value Observing), Memento (saving and restoring state of object), Facade;
- programming principles: REST, DRY, KISS;
- version control: git, SVN (I prefer git).