Senior Software Engineer
Last active: 11/07/2014
I am new developer on oDesk but not new to the Hi-Tech world. I'm an experienced Java programmer with over 5 years of enterprise server side monitoring tools development from design to customer deployment and support. Expertise in reverse engineering of complex programs focusing on J2EE commercial servers. Extensive byte code manipulation experience and Java Agent implementations.
Skills Summary from past work at enterprise start-up hi-tech Israeli compaies:
• Java, C and C# (.Net), PHP software development.
• Unix shell scripting.
• Ant, Maven and Hudson/Jenkins automated build implementations.
• MSI and RPM program packaging.
• Basic management of Apache HTTPD web server, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss and Tomcat application servers and MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, Oracle and Postgresql databases.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to multitask, work under pressure and in a demanding environment to resolve problems and requests within a tight deadline.
• Strong work ethics, dependable, responsible, punctual and professional.
• Able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Experienced in collaborating with global customers to provide solutions and support for product integration and documentation.
• Knowledge of computer hardware, networking, software deployment, server installations.
• Extremely conscientious, results-driven and determined.
• Persistent with difficult and challenging problems.
B.A Computer Science.