Google Penalty Removal and Link Audit Expert - over 200 jobs done
With over 200 Google penalties removed WITH LATEST PENGUIN 3.2 PENALTY (and link audits done), I know what causes them. I'm working with all types of Google penalties: manual or algorithmic.
I'm using Link Research Tools (got certificate too) for best performance and highiest quality of my job to find connections between links (that's way deeper than "just looking" how link looks). However I'm not follow blindly its suggestions but my experience.
Full portfolio is on my website (ask for link) or look at the bottom "other experiences"
I'm working with:
- Google manual penalty
- Google unnatural incoming links penalty
- Google unnatural outgoing links penalty
- Google pure spam penalty
- Google thin content penalty
- Google poor quality content penalty
- Google algorithmic penalty
- Google penguin 2, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 penalty
- Google panda 1, 2, 3, 4 penalty
About hourly rate - price depends from number of linking domains.
I prefer to work with fixed price, so I've adjusted my hourly rate to it. Almost all Google penalties takes 2-4hrs of my work. If we agreed for example to 2hrs and I need more of them, You won't pay for additional hours and I just turn off the clock.
Services in detail:
- Google manual penalty - given by real people from Google SQT/SQE team and has several variants
- Google unnatural incoming links penalty - refers to unnatural, artificial links pointing to Your website; in 99.9% made by hired SEO company or by competiton (negative SEO)
- Google unnatural outgoing links penalty - refers to unnatural links coming out of Your website; it could be link exchange system, affiliate program, etc. Also could be made by You/other contributors of Your website
- Google pure spam penalty - refers to poor/aggresive content on Your website; it was made for search engines and not for users to boost search rankings positions
- Google thin content penalty - refers to content which is very small or copied in a large amount of all content on Your website
- Google poor quality content penalty - as above
- Google algorithmic penalty - given automatically by search engine; for now has two well know options
- Google penguin 3.2, 3.1, 3.0, 2.1, 2.0 and older penalty - refers to poor quality of links pointing to Your website; spammy, toxic, black hat techniques were used
- Google panda 1, 2, 3, 4 penalty - refers to poor quality of content on Your website; mostly copied from other sources or made for Adsense
- Backlinks audit - I could do a link audit and select good and bad links; after selection You could request removals for each links or use disavow (Your choice but I've found disavow is enough and works). This is good to check and clean link profile to make seo job more effective. Also if traffic/serps suddenly dropped, it's possible You have a google penalty (at least algorithmic)
- Keywords research - If You don't know what keywords are good, I'll help You
- Competitiors keywords research - I could find which keywords are used by competitors - just send me the list of them and I'll find all (and select good places for earning links)
- Ongoing backlink audit - monthly or weekly link profile check; good if You have ongoing negative seo