Python | Django | Flask | PyQT Developer
Last active: 1 month ago
Hi, My name is Denis Gaidukov. My primary specialization is Python and Django. I’m in love in that language and that framework.
I have experience in web-scrapping, web-crawling and data-parsing and i like to participate in complex projects with back-end development.
In my portfolio, are a few of the websites that I've developed. I believe my strong points are my Creativeness and Punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. I'm honest and fair.
I’m very responsible, attentive and careful to details. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. And I really appreciate the opportunity to learn new things.
From 2010, I develop Python applications for web and desktops.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
I'm well experienced in:
1) writing back-end in Django/Flask (REST back-end too), JS, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, quick and dirty front-end prototyping.
2) using databases (Postgres, MySql, MongoDB) via ORM (Django models, SqlAlchemy) or clear SQL, understand queries efficiency.
3) writing scrappers, free in using xpath, regexp, scrapping js-downloadable content, browser automation (selenium).
4) parallelism (celery, gevent)
5) deploying python scripts/back-end on Linux servers. (Nginx, gunicorn, db, redis, celery)