Ruby on Rails, Python Django Developer
Last active: 10 days ago
I have worked as the senior technical lead involved in architecting then implementing applications that scale to millions of users. I have a strong background in Cloud based solutions including API development, distributed computing and expert level prototyping utilising Ruby on Rails, Python 2.x,/3.x and the Django Framework.
I'm a contributor to open-source software and public speaker. I love to problem solve and look at every project from both a technical and business prospective.
If you are still here after reading all that pompous, egotistical bio, and have an interesting project, lets talk.
- Ruby on Rails
- Django, jQuery, Angular + DRF, RequireJS, Bootstrap;
- Postgresql + South, MySQL + django_evolution, SQLite, LightSQL, Redis, NoSQL, Sphinx, BDE.
- Celery, RabbitMQ, supervisor;
- Java+Processing, PhoneGap;
- PyCharm, Eclipse (PDT, CDT, PyDev, etc), Glade, Delphi, VisualStudio;
- EMS SQL Manager, EMS DB Comparer, mytop, phpMyAdmin, pgAdmin;
- HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, AJAX, DOM Scripting;
- ImageMagick, Google charts, Ca;
- Scrappy, Phantomjs, html5lib, Behave, splinter, selenium;
- API: Google Docs, Google Maps JS, Twilio, Twitter Streaming, Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Semrush.