Arun Vasudevan Nair
Senior PHP Developer / Web Application Architect
• Multi-skilled Information Technology Professional with extensive knowledge and experience in SDLC, Enterprise level PHP Web Application Design and Development.
• Reliable, self-motivated and self-starter, who is always keen to update knowledge with emerging technologies to develop mature, top quality, scalable and secure solutions.
• Innovative team player and leader who is always eager to study and implement best industry standards and solutions to increase productivity in the work environment.
• Positive attitude and ability to learn and master new methodologies, languages and technologies as needed.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Web Server Administration and scaling
• Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
• Expert knowledge and experience in full LAMP stack
• Experience in architecting highly available, scalable, secure and low cost solutions
• Solid understanding of OOP, software design patterns and experience with PHP5
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Zend Framework MVC, Ajax and Web Services
• Database Design, Development and Administration - MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL
• Knowledge and experience in design and implementation of internet and intranet applications such as online store, shopping cart, payment processing, inventory control systems, human resource management systems, configurators etc.
• Extensive knowledge in third party Web Services and APIs such as UPS, Fedex, USPS, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Basic understanding of Test Driven Development
• Knowledge and experience in responsive design
• Software Development using Visual Basic.Net and Python
• Manage code versioning with Git and Subversion including Administration
• Knowledge and experience in Linux Server Administration, WHM and Cpanel
• 8+ Years of experience in Web Application Development
• 3+ Years of experience in Desktop Application Development
• 5+ Years of experience in Systems and Network Administration
• Knowledge and experience in CMS such as Magento, Drupal, Wordpress and more
• Experience in providing hands-on training to team members