Alejandro Naser Pastoriza
- Computer Scientist: Bachelor's degree (GPA %99.4), finishing Master's (GPA: 99%) thesis on Data Managment, "Adaptive Cache Managment for Arbitrary SQL Workloads".
- Full-stack Ruby/Python Developer.
- Diving into Data Science.
- Experience in research & development, both in the software industry and in the academic world (Summer @ EPFL Data Intensive Systems and Applications Laboratory). I enjoy bringing the best of both worlds to combine cutting-edge theory and technology to come up with a solution for real-world problems.
- Interested in Data Managment, Information Retrieval, Data Analysis & Visualization, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Web Scraping, Web Development and Research papers implementation.
- Familiar with:
* Python, Django, Flask, Scrapy, numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, NLTK, matplotlib, ipython-notebook, bokeh, gensim.
* Ruby, SciRuby, Rails, Rspec, Cucumber, Devise, MiniTest, Test Unit, HAML, ERB, Slim, Capybara, I18n, Sidekiq, Nokogiri, Will Paginate, Paperclip, Shoulda, FactoryGirl, OmniAuth, Bundler, Capistrano.
* MySQL, postgreSQL, redis, mongodb.