Expert Web, Desktop and Mobile Applications C#/Qt/Java/Python
Last active: 11 hours ago
I am a senior software engineer with 8 years of commercial experience.
1) .NET technology stack: C# ,ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF and WinForms.
2) Web project Python, Django, JS, Jquery, php, Ruby
3) Mobile projects Andorid, Xamarin, IOS, XCode
During my career I have used following programming languages and frameworks:
C#, ASP.net MVC, WinForms, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, Devpress,Teleric, Xna, NHibernate, Unity,Crystal reports
JAVA, Spring, Tomcat,Hibernate
Python, Django, Flex
MSSQl, ORAcel, Mysql, Postgress, SQlite, MariaDB, PLSQL TSQL,SPSS
SVN, GIT, Mercurial, TFSVS, NSIS, WIX
Unity test, Mock, Mochito
My Typical Projects:
1. "TI-FLEX" - desktop application which is designed to calculate the parameters of thermal insulation of pipelines and tanks.
Technologies used: C#, WPF, WCF, NPOI, Obfuscator.
2. "K-PROJECT" - desktop application which produces different calculations for engineering systems (mostly for calculation parameters of thermal insulation).
Technologies used: WinForms, NPOI, Krypton Toolkit - Component Factory
3. "ThermoCover" - desktop application which is designed for calculation of thermal insulation of oil and gas pipelines regarding to external conditions.
Technologies used: WPF, NPOI,WIX
4. "TFS Sync" - WCF services which is designed for synchronization of work items of different TFS Servers on real-time basis with minimal lag.
Technologies used: TFS,C#, TSQL
5. "3D-Model Parameterization Tool" - desktop application which is designed for visualization of 3D models and their parameterization according to customer's requirements.
Technologies used:C#, Xna,NSIS
6. I have participated in development of big oil and gas CAD system which is designed for modelling and calculation of oil and gas wells.
Technologies used: C#, TSQL, Entity Framework, Hibernate,Crystal reports
7. WEB Portal of Oil and Gas Company which is designed for internal exchange of electronic documents.
Technologies used: JAVA, Spring, Hibernate