Journalist, publisher, writer and marketer
I’m Sandra Jönsson, a native Swedish writer, content manager and communicator who has studied creative writing and journalism at Linnaeus University in Sweden. Today I make my living as a freelancer, mainly writing articles, blog posts, SEO-texts, editing, proof reading, translating from English into Swedish and managing social media.
Some examples of things I’ve studied at universities
- Creative Writing, Writing historical novels and Cultural Journalism, Linnaeus University, 2012-2014.
- Master's degree in Social Anthropology, University of Gothenburg, 2012.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Anthropology, University of Gothenburg, 2011.
- Master's degree in Classical Archaelogy, University of Gothenburg, 2010.
- Bachelor's degree in Classical Archaeology, University of Gothenburg, 2009.
Some examples of companies, newspapers and magazines I've written for
- Magasin Ping
- Tidskriften Folkuniversitet
- Folkbildningsrådets re:flex (blogger)
- Go 4 Inbound Marketing
- Sigma Compleo
- EM Möbler
- Jesper Brännmark/Clinic Buddy
- I’ve also published short stories, essays and poems in Swedish anthologies and magazines.