8yrs | SEO & Marketing Strategist | University degree | 34yrs.
Google has changed the search results forever. In 2015 and beyond, your online presence needs to be sustainable, competitive and of high quality. As a Marketing strategist with strong project management skills, i will help you achieve your goals online while monitoring ROI.
1. Top-11 Marketing from +250,000 freelancers (See screenshot below)
2. ~Four years oDesk: 98.7% of all 76 clients gave 5-star feedback, just 1 gave 4.70 ...not bad, right :)
3. Better than 98% according to oDesk SEO test
4. Over 3,400 hours working experience through oDesk and over 82 clients served
Stats include oDesk + working offline:
A- +1,000 hours of Social media Management & Social Strategy. Producing engaging content and making sure your social media gets a good ROI>
B- +2,000 hours of pure SEO, organic rankings, link building and outreach
C- +500 hours of writing result-driven, lead generating content
D- +2,500 hours of Setting up and Developing Digital marketing Strategy, Second opinions, Communication, Project Management, Improving existing Marketing Campaigns on a strategic and tactical level and Team leadership
***Fortune-500 businesses and local companies alike***
Through famous agencies, I did projects for American Express, Expedia, Marriott Hotels, Silvercar and a variety of start-ups and established (local) companies. I set up SEO-teams that vary in size from 2 - 12 people for clients and mostly act as an SEO-specialist myself. Digital marketing strategies, Link building, outreach and onSite optimisation have no secrets for me.
NO GOALS SET YET? NO PLAN? ....No problem....
Let's develop those! I will help you setup a solid digital strategy and plan with KPI's, we can do a keyword and/or competitor analysis too, so you're never starting something without having a solid foundation. I have a University degree in Business (Major business, minor marketing) and broad experience with working in advertising agencies.
Whether B2B or B2C, I believe passionately that good marketing essentials are the same. We all are emotional beings looking for relevance, context and connection.
I'm from Amsterdam (The Netherlands, EU) and my nationality is Dutch, i have lived in Berlin and Spain and currently live in Panama City.
Please be realistic about budget vs. goals though, if your main competitors are spending +$10,000/month on expertise you won't get much with let's say $500/ month
http://www.lighthouseip.com/ (Optimising their website)
https://www.americanexpress.com/ (built over 50 high quality links)
http://www.oxenerschoenen.nl/ (UGG luxury footwear) +57,000 visitors/yr.
Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Link building and New-site investment advice for the following TECH STARTUPS:
https://retailsonar.com/team/ (-->> Click to see my profile on their site!)
oDesk SEO test: the test says "Top 10%" but if you click the test results you can see that i'm actually in the top 1.4% of everyone that ever made this test. Please research and click "details".
My *secret* passions is writing. I have been writing articles and scripts since i was 15, in a variety of languages.
And I love languages! My Dutch and English are fluent and German and Spanish are "okay".
One of my best experiences was working closely together with "James Agate" at SkyRocket SEO in Brighton - UK. For over a year i worked for him on a variety of projects and managed an international SEO-team. James is well known within the industry and an established author on moz.com.
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE BELOW ***
1. MAXIMUM 15 MINUTES Free Skype OR E-mail Interview is included. We can also use these 15-minutes to see if we "click" and the tech-details you can get from my profile :)
2. NO FREE ADVICE or long business cases. I serve many small clients and depend on working my hours per week. Each Minute i spend doing an interview, shifts away from the hours i can book for other clients. I'm very loyal towards existing clients, which means i will prefer them over an interview.
3. All the information about me you can get from my profile. I generate my income by giving advice about SEO: that is my service to your business and this needs to be paid for (Just like someone else sells electronics). I try to be time-efficient and this "rule" is part of that.
4. If this is potentially a position of 10 hrs. per week or more, i can make an exception. Please be aware that usually i'm not available the full 10hrs. right away.
**The good thing: the above (trying to be efficient and to the point) will also reflect in my contract with you :)
I'm the kind of person that always tries to think with you, therefore i think i can be of great value to your business.... About content marketing: good content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.
HAPPY TO HELP :)