Internet Marketing + Sales Copywriting Specialist
Are You Looking For A Reliable, Ethical And Meticulous Marketing Pro To Help You Take Your Internet Business To A New Level Of Success?
Great! Because you’ve come to the right place, at the right time, for the right reason, looking for the right guy…
My name is Chase Mirkovitz, and as an Internet Marketing and Direct Response Sales Copywriting Specialist, it is my goal (and passion) to help EDUCATE and MOTIVATE your prospects to ACT… NOW!
...Whether it's compelling copy so they fall in love with your brand and buy your stuff… or you want a fresh new perspective (and plan of execution) for your current business model...
I'm confident I can help you tackle the most pressing challenges when it comes to scaling your online business.
I have highly practical skills in:
• Internet Marketing & Sales Strategies (…lead generation, e-mail drip campaigns, sales funnel optimization, SEO, PPC, affiliate programs…)
• Social Media Management (…ad campaigns, content creation, community moderation…)
• Video Sales Letter Production (…script writing, storyboarding, designing…)
• Sales Copywriting (…letters, ads, webpages…)
• Info-Product Creation (…content outlining, development, design…)
• Content Marketing (…blog posts, webinars, lead magnets…)
• and more...
My passion for this field is unquenched and unquenchable….
...And I bank on my reputation.
In fact, here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when working with me:
• 24 Hours (or Less) Response Time: I know you want answers, and I am committed to ensuring that you get them when you need them (ASAP).
• Clean & Professional Output: No half-assed work leaves my laptop. Plus, milestone and final drafts are always read, re-read and re-RE-read for proper spelling and grammar (so you don’t have to *deal* with it).
• Honesty, Integrity & Communication: My word is my bond and I value my relationships. I look at them all as long-term partnerships, whether or not I’m hired for the job.
• Productive, Proactive & Efficient: If you ask me to handle something, I dig in and do it as effectively as possible — no questions asked (that is unless I need clarification…).
• Creative Risk-Taking: I push myself to think of solutions that oftentimes go against conventional practice. (Otherwise, how are we suppose to produce original work, right?)
• Teamwork & Camaraderie: I’m not a stiff and I enjoy the process of collaboration. If I’m your guy, it’ll be a pleasant and smooth ride with smiles and virtual high-fives. ;)
But that’s not all…
Here are some highlights about me that give you a better sense of my abilities:
• I helped my most recent client - http://happilyhooked.com - grow their email list by 16% (10,000 new signups) and customer base by 32% (800 new) in the span of three months… with landing pages, sales thank you pages and follow up email sequences.
• My recent info-product I published on udemy.com (here: http://goo.gl/Tc0eQi) attracted 5,500+ students and generated a 4.1-star average rating (out of 11 reviews) since February of this year… with a video sales pitch I handcrafted, recorded and edited myself.
• I have a two-year proven track record managing over $250,000 in Paid Social Media advertising campaigns for several category-leading brands in the consumer product goods industry… during my time we grew our clients’ accounts by tens and even hundreds of thousands of highly-targeted AND qualified fans… most at very low costs (…we’re talking $0.10 per Like “low”).
• AND, I’ve written and produced two of my own e-books in the social media management space (and here: http://goo.gl/YxEtSm) and personal development space (here: http://goo.gl/JzqQPX).
As a student of marketing and copywriting I've absorbed many courses and studied top experts like Dan Kennedy, Michael Masterson, Ryan Deiss, Frank Kern, Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Eben Pagan, Mike Koenigs, Jeff Walker, MaryEllen Tribby and others…
If you’re ready to talk to a guy who loves what he does and is in this business first and foremost to be of world-class service, I would love to see how my knowledge and experience can be leveraged and applied to help you achieve your BIG business objectives. :)
Please feel free to contact me at any / all of the following:
P.S. If you’d like to see me “buttoned up,” just keep scrolling down below for the “corporate” resume stuff (where I worked, etc.)…
P.P.S. Here are those skills I was talking about earlier:
• Web: Wordpress, InfusionSoft, Bronto, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, PostAffiliatePro, 1ShoppingCart, Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, Facebook Power Editor, Qwaya, and more
• Creative: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, InDesign, Flash ; iMovie
• Admin: MS Office, iWork, Google Drive, Mac OS, Dropbox, iCloud