TOP-RATED UPWORK DEVELOPER, SEE BADGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE.
My main skills:
• Web scraping, parsing, automation, data processing
• Simplehtmldom, Goutte, Symfony Browser Kit, Cheerio, CasperJS, Regular Expressions, Xpath
• Laravel/Lumen frameworks
• HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap Framework
• MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Memcached, ZeroMQ, ReactPHP
• SocketIO, Websockets
• REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
• Matlab, Wolfram Mathematica
• Jquery, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, RequireJS
• Prestashop, OpenCart
• Experience working with APIs: Ebay, Spotify, Amazon AWS, Amazon MWS, Flickr, Facebook Graph, Vk.com, GitHub, Instagram and several others
• Git, SVN
• Apache, Nginx, Curl
• Amazon AWS
• Linux, Vagrant
• Understanding of OOP principles and software design patterns
• Teamwork experience
I have a github account and personal blog. Unfortunately Upwork doesn't allow to share these details in overview:)
Over the years I’ve developed a lot of web scrapers of different complexity mostly using PHP (simplehtmldom, browserkit) and NodeJS/PhantomJS (casperjs). Some were simple regex-based and others were complex distributed systems with multiple proxies and Amazon AWS support.
Last two years I was working as MMO game (Clash of Clans/Heroes of Might and Magic-like mechanics) logic/backend developer. I’ve implemented distributed message queues, realtime leaderboards with Redis, Mysql, PHP. Developed battle-related algorithms (game unit classes, attack/defend, shortest path, quadtree).