Responsive Front-End Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP)
I have been doing web development for over 13 years professionally. My strongest talents are in cross-browser, mobile-friendly front-end development, but my experience includes a great deal of back-end work as well. My qualifications are as follows:
• Expetise coding websites to be cross-browser compatible, responsive, and SEO friendly
• Experience creating and maintaining MySQL databases
• In-depth knowledge of WordPress, CodeIgniter, and other CMS systems and development frameworks
• Expertise with entire Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience setting up and maintaining multiple LAMP stack web servers
• Knowledgeable about computer hardware (have built several personal computers and servers from the ground up)
• Expertise with all major desktop Operating Systems and Linux command line
I have programmed multiple websites of various types, and my duties included CMS configuration, creating and implementing custom APIs, as well as programming simpler brochure websites. I know how to configured web servers in shared hosting environments as well as dedicated VPS solutions.
I have built websites which included HIPAA compliant storage and retrieval of customer information, event calendars, and document/image management. I have developed sites which required server load balancing and customer notification systems.
I have configured GitLab servers for management of source code repositories, utilizing automated deployment of websites using commit hooks.
While I am currently employed full time, I do freelance work to have fun and learn new things. The web is constantly changing, and I aim to keep up with new trends, determine which ones are destined to fade or flourish, and add the appropriate skills to my repertoire to provide high quality code to everyone I work for.