Python, Django developer https://bitbucket.org/emacsway
Last active: 12/23/2013
* Development environment: Emacs (sometimes VIM).
* Frameworks: Django (mainly), Twisted, Tornado, Flask, TurboGears, Pyramid, Werkzeug, CherryPy, Ruby on Rails...
* CMS: Django-cms2, Django-Page-CMS, PyLucid...
* Social networks: Pinax.
* Bug-tracking: Trac (mainly), Django-projector, Redmine.
* OS: Debian (server), ArchLinux (desktop, server), Ubuntu (desktop, server), Fedora (desktop, server).
* HTTP servers: Nginx (mainly), Apache2, Lighttpd, Unicorn.
* CVS: Mercurial (mainly), GIT, SVN, Bazar.
* Also, I've a good (5+ years) experience with PHP, Zend Framework, Drupal, but it, mainly, in the past (2004-2009).
Also: Solr, Memcached, Social networks integration, HTML5 API History with legacy browsers, geonames services, partner's API, advanced ACL, flexible user notification, variouse Ajax widgets, sub-processing, threading, Queue, Async, cache-tagging, nocache fragments (phased cache), 3-d SQL Builders, morphology, template engines, cache cleaning synchronization with DB transactions, AOT, SQL optimization, etc.
See more on bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/emacsway