My IT experience is (in reverse order):
* 1,5 year as python developer in digital agency (building backends, API for e-commerce solutions and mobile application integration);
* 1 year as a freelancer on the odesk (mainly as python/django backend developer);
* 1 year in near-clouds development: custom cloud platform, some experience with OpenStack including contribution to it's core;
* 1 year as freelancer web developer (mainly as python/django backend developer);;
* 1 year in game development for social networks;
* 5,5 years studying of computer science and IT (specialization: computer security and cryptography) at university.
Technologies which I've met: python, unittesting (include TDD), smartfox server, django, OpenStack, jQuery, git/hg/svn, postgresql, mysql, mongodb, rabbitmq, celery, heroku, etc.
Which API I have tried: jenkins, AWS (boto + libcloud), VMWare vSphere, Zabbix, F5 load balancer, chef (deployment automation tool), Bing Search/Translator, facebook, etc.