Senior Java Developer
Application Developer (Mobile/Network Protocols/Server Backends/Web Interfaces). Interested in complex client/server services, networking, 3D-rendering, mobile application design.
Specialties: Java SE/EE: multi-threading, JDBC, JSP, servlets, EJB, JPA, web-services, Oracle Aqua-Logic Service Bus, Weblogic, Oracle ATG, Jetty, Apache Tomcatб Axis, JBoss web-servers, scripting (jython, beanshell), Java ME, Java Android SDK, Python, Django framework, PHP
More than 4 years of commercial experience building small and large-scale fault-tolerance applications using various platforms and technologies.
Over years I had experience dealing with the following:
- Developing in-house application for processing securities at international financial services company.
- Developing various parts of e-commerce product based on Oracle ATG Patform, including:
• Front-end, JS
• User profiling
• Caching, caching tuning
• Per-user recommendation lists
• Working with MQ Series enterprise message queues
• Payment system integration, PCI DSS compliant
• Services interoperability with service bus
- Dealing with GSM operators SMS\MMS interoperability (complex multithreading, data transmission protocol utilization at low-levels – SMPP, HTTP, SMTP)
• Bulk SMS\MMS delivery (large loads systems)
• Services (web-app and web-service based) for sending client bulk SMS/MMS mailer lists (millions/thousands of messages)
• Various interactives involving SMSC (response-time optimization)
• Web-interfaces for client statistics
• Statistic databases administration (SQL queries optimization, statistics sync)
• SMS-voting systems (large loads)
• Mobile devices applications involving client-server (GPRS, SMS as transport) interoperability (Java ME, Android)