To obtain a freelance position as a software engineer that allows me to perform as an efficient programmer.
University of California, San Diego
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Expert: C, C++, Java, Linux, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, SVN, Visual Basic .NET
Proficient: Python, Eclipse, gVim
Sunrise Logistics Solutions (America), Ltd
Title: System Engineer
Period: March 2012 - Present
- Integrated, debugged and maintained Warehouse Management Systems constructed under a .NET Framework environment and Oracle SQL Database written in Visual Basic .NET 2005/2003 and PostgreSQL. Roles include:
- Expanded function capabilities written for RF scanners in Windows Embedded Compact Version 5.0 by utilizing EMDK (Enterprise Mobility Developer Kit) for .NET scanner API functions offered by Motorola.
- Participated in a full cycle team-based product development including design, implementation, test and documentation.
- Offered quick and immediate real-time system support with zero tolerance of failure in order for customers to continue their warehouse operations.
- Troubleshooted unreproducible system errors that require the knowledge of the smallest details of the systems.
- Supported customers with a wide range of IT-related topics such as printer configuration, PC setup and data investigation.
UCSD, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Period: September 2009 - November 2010
- Data Structures and Object-Oriented Programming: Assisted students individually and in groups with program assignments written in languages of C, C++ and Java under the use of UNIX programming tools.
- Software Tools and Technique Laboratory: Assessed students with exploring software development tools and techniques by coaching their debugging processes of code written in Java.
- Introduction to Programming: Developed students’ programming skills in C which included concepts of functions, arrays and standard libraries.
- Fluency/Information Technology: Mentored students with basic web development, HTML, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
Relevant Course Projects (UCSD Jacobs School of Engineering):
- Programmed a semantic checker of a C-based compiler that stores the information in a symbol table (declaration) and accesses the information to verify that input conforms to the semantic rules (statement).
- Created a program that generates a SPARC assembly code of a C-based input language that results as an executable program by compiling, assembling, linking and testing under a SUN SPARC architecture.
- Implemented a stack-based calculator written in C, C++ and Java using gVim and Eclipse.
- Developed several functionalities using different data structures such as doubly-linked circular lists, hash tables and binary trees.
Control Flow and Web Security
- Exploited programs that are vulnerable to attacks such as frame pointer overwrite, integer overflow, malloc based buffer overflow and format string exploitation written in C.
CPU Computer Architecture Project
- Designed an optimized pipelining CPU that implements hazards detection and forwarding.
- Defined instruction set architecture that utilizes branching, memory and ALU instructions.