Technical Lead - Client Facing, Full Stack Developer
With over 8 years experience in the technical industry I'm actively seeking consulting roles globally. Ideally these roles would draw upon my industry experience as a Systems Administrator & Developer. Can anyone say DevOps?
My working philosophy is to always prefer the long-term well documented solutions to quick ad-hoc fixes, adhere to published standards as much as possible, and strive to implement solutions that are elegant as well as practical. I love talking about what I do and I will be happy to share knowledge with my clients if they require.
What makes me different from all the other freelancers/consultants out there? I value communication more than the average technical worker. I recognize it is not all about the implementation, instead I direct my efforts to ensure the solution is right for the problem.
Most people who work with me choose to do so again.
Open to discussion and happy to provide strategic advice or a fully fledged solution.
- Laravel, Lumen, Rails, Django, Xamarin, AngularJS
- SQL, Postgres, NoSQL, Mongo
- LAMP, LEMP
- AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku
- Paypal, Stripe, Salesforce, gMaps, Facebook, Twitter, Mail Chimp, Xero, Zapier, MixPanel, Optimizely, Mandrill... to name a few
- WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress
- Active Directory forest administration, policy enforcement & cross site replication
- OpenVPN deployment and troubleshooting
- VoIP systems deployment including Zultys MXIE, Cisco PBX & Asterisk Soft-PBX
- Exchange deployment and administration including Outlook over RPC-to-HTTPS and POP/SMTP connectors
- Novell OES deployment & administration including familiarity with LDAP authentication mechanisms
- Alfresco document management system deployment
- Competent working remotely by way of SSH/RDP
- BIND DNS Server deployment
- AWS deployment and management
- PostgreSQL clustering configuration & query time optimisation
So far these are the technologies I've worked with across the various digital staffing platforms and my Australian based IT consultancy.
I'd love to get my hands on more.