Expert Freelance ASP.net, C#, Java and Android App Developer
• Over 10+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development and maintenance using .NET technologies. Started using C# from version 1.1 until the latest 4.0.
• Experiences in all the phases of the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) using Team Foundation Server as the Work Item Tracking (WIT) and Source Control System (SCS).
• Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WPF .NET Framework 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0,4.5
• Extensive experience writing client application using .NET Technologies using three tier architecture either communicating with the data layer via Data Access Framework or through Services.
• Clear understanding of the principles of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and exercised those skill in multiple projects following the principles such as separation or concern of Orchestration.
• Strong Knowledge in developing application using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD), Aspect Oriented Design (AOP).
• Experience using Interface Development Environment such as Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010.
• Extensive experience using SQL Server 2000, 2005,2008 in terms of writing stored Procedure, views, database normalization, database design, database performance improvement and maintenance.
• Extensive experience using Entity Framework 4 and 5.
• Extensive experience troubleshooting and debugging Windows Services, Web Applications, Windows Application, Web Services and WCF Services.
• 2+ years Experience using knockout framework.
• 2+ years Experience using Python.
• Experience using MongoDB.
• Experience using Angularjs.
• Experience using jQuery Mobile 1.0.
• Experience implementing system using HTML 5.
• Experience using Json and DOM Manipulation
• Experience development mobile applications for Windows Phone 7.5, 8.0,8.1.
• Experience writing installers using Install Shield 10.5 and 11.
• Lead the Agile Adoption using Scrum as the framework to implement as a scrum master.
• Used source control tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN and GIT.
• Experience using Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Ubuntu. • Extensive skills deploying and configuring applications in IIS 5,5,6,0 and 7.0
• Experience developing for Windows Azure