My main skill is developing Android applications. I have been doing this since 2008, 7 out of 16 years in software development.
* analyzing requirements and designs, preparing estimates and roadmaps
* native applications, for various device sizes and features
* building from scratch and adding new features to existing code
* coding, debugging, profiling, analyzing, fixing and tuning
* Activities, Fragments, Services, AIDL, Broadcasts, AsyncTasks, ContentProviders
* app prototypes with custom UI controls
* building NDK libs/frameworks, binding Java code to native
* integration with well-known services through mobile SDKs and implementing HTTP protocols with JSON/XML/binary data. Prefer using REST+HAL approaches also like Google Protocol Buffers.
* publishing applications to PlayStore. Solving problems related to applications publishing, expansion files, multiple APK, GooglePlay filters
* Google APIs: Billing/Licencing, Cloud Messaging, Analytics,
My next skill-set is about Python:
* developing various toolchain scripts. For image processing, code generation for Android, iOS and WP8 apps
* implementing web-services, HTTP+JSON.
* GAE back-end, Cloud Datastore, memcache, Cloud Messaging
* web-scraping with BeautifulSoup and scrapy
* English, written and verbal communications skill on a pretty high level (although, self-assessed)
* Managing software projects, especially about mobile applications.
* SQL DML, DDL, stored procedures, triggers, performance tuning (MS SQL, SQLite, mySQL, FireBird)
* C# for console applications, web-services, WP8 applications.
* JS with node.js and for Parse.com cloud code
Other areas of interest: Cryptography, Machine Learning, Functional Programming
Tools I use for doing my job: git, GitHub/BitBucket, AndroidStudio, PyCharm, Google Volley, GreenDAO, UIL Postman, scrapy