Last active: 08/05/2014
I am a skilled penetration tester with 9+ years experience with information technology and 7+ years experience directly in information security and penetration testing. Former United States Cyber Marine, I hold an active secret clearance and possess proficiency in a wide range of penetration tools and vulnerability assessment applications.
B.S. Information Technology Management (Summa Cum Laude, 4.0 GPA)
CISSP, CEH, OSCP, OSWP, ECSA, CNDA,CCNA
Military experience has provided me with high levels of confidence, powerful leadership experience, ability to work efficiently under stress, high flexibility and adaptability, real-world problem solving skills, and time management proficiency under strict deadlines.
• Over seven years of experience in security auditing, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and security consulting.
• Over nine years of experience in Information Technology troubleshooting, server creation and management, and networking.
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral/written communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and flexible troubleshooting abilities.
• Proven performance triaging mission-critical systems, analyzing options, and implementing solutions.
• Strong leadership, presentation, and team-building experience.
• Highly recommended by top-level supervisors.
• Proficient in Windows and Linux environments. (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server
2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, Ubuntu, Backtrack, Kali Linux)
• Proficient in industry standard penetration testing tools and frameworks; including but not limited to: NMap, John the Ripper, Hydra, The Metasploit Framework, SQLMap, Aircrack Suite, OpenVAS, Nessus, Retina, and Wireshark.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite; including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in vSphere, ESXi, VMware Workstation.
• Exceptional routing and switching experience with devices running variations of Cisco’s IOS firmware.
• Familiarity with OllyDbg, shellcode, customizing public exploits, and exploit development.
• Experience with scripting languages such as python, ruby, and familiarity modifying and compiling programming languages such as: C/C++/ObjC/C#, Java, and PHP.
• Experience with WLAN security concepts and testing while possessing the Offensive Security Wireless Professional