#1 SEO and Web Marketing
Last active: 2 months ago
SEO, internet marketing, social media, and web design.
Working in any platform including Joomla, PHP, CSS, HTML, Dreamweaver based sites, WordPress, custom dashboards. I know codes. My full time job is working on websites with around 30 different platforms.
Over 12 years experience in web marketing and search engine optimization, website marketing, website design, and social media campaigns. Staying on top of new SERP changes for highest website optimization.
SEO Consultant II
January 2014 to Current
SEO Account Manager
September 2013 to Jan 2014
Web.com - Jacksonville, Florida
• Successful SEO results with organic website results including 5,000 new unique visits in one month
• Working in numerous platforms and programs for website modifications including Dreamweaver, Joomla,
Wordpress, GoDaddy, Wix, Weebly, Homestead, Squarespace, Matrix, FTP, and others.
• Managing over 75 retail accounts for SEO and web marketing campaigns with #1 results in Google
• SEO testing for Google algorithms including implementing changes for Hummingbird
• Using programs to track campaign analytics, which include Moz, Google Analytics, and CRM tools such as Hermes and VTiger
• Creating process documents for mapping out department tasks
• Blog creation and blog content creation to parallel various sites
• Video creation using marketing strategies on YouTube
• Training employees with SEO research and processes
• Mobile website creation and implementing redirects
• Creating new processes in SEO and account management to save company time and money
Web Analytics/ SEO/ Social Media
January 2001 to Current
Contracted Work - Jacksonville, Florida
• Web Strategy Consultant for Arthur Ray Offices, Memphis, TN
• Working on website campaign for GVU Technologies raising site traffic from 300 per day to over 2,000
• Own and operated http://www.Bellahanna.com for organic and paid SEO with social media testing
• Hired by Promedia Corp to complete social media strategy for country singer, Hunter Hayes
• Conducted successful Google Ad words campaign for ETeenFashion website
• Pitched story line and featured cover story in June 26, 2013 issue of Folio Weekly
• Operating social media accounts on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and Google
• Web content writing based on SEO for http://www.myeasytv.com using targeted keywords
• Contracted by PR firm to write article with digital editing for Naya Shoes
• Online ad design and marketing for various musicians in music industry
• Computer support and file back up for Woolverton and Co.
August 1997 to August 2013
PGA TOUR, inc. - Ponte Vedra, Florida
• Providing coordination between 144-156 PGA TOUR golf professionals in addition to corporate staff, sponsors, and families
• 10 Department Awards for outstanding customer service and exemplary work
• 15 year Service Award
• Department computer diagnostic and repair of hardware and software
• Implementing network security and virus/ malware removal
• Training new employees on computer programs and company policies
• Assisted director in writing policies and procedures manual
• Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts and macros
• Conducted activity-based analysis of business processes and made recommendations
• Set up, tested and configured networks, desktops, laptops and printers.
• Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills between clients, staff, and sponsors
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
• Office Manger Unionville Travels
• Assistant Manager Carimar Retail Store
B.S. Business Communications, Jacksonville University, 2006
Concentrations in Management, Communications and Information Systems
Science, Technology, and Innovation in China, 2013
Hong Kong University
St. Johns County Co-Chair for Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney, 2007
• Public relations with attending community events and giving speeches
• Organizing local volunteers and committee meetings
• Conducted onsite NPR interview after Romney press conference
Marketing and PR for Museum of War and History, Inc., 2001-2003
• Appeared on Good Morning Jacksonville and interviewed by Times Union
• Successfully obtained 501 (C) 3 status with the IR.
• Designed marketing plan and collateral
Social media marketing, SEMrush, Wordpress, Joomla, web analytics tracking, Google Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HootSuite, Google Docs, Adobe Dreamweaver, web content writing, SEO, SEM, Photoshop, CSS, HTML, HTML 5, crm tools, computer hardware trouble shooting, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), SQL, web page design, and meta data.