Startup & growth consultant/Business Process Consultant,Business Coach
I get a kick out of solving problems and shaping new businesses. It's one of the key reasons I quit the corporate world and set up my own small business consulting company.
The more complex the problem, the more interesting it is and the more gratifying it is to solve.
If you have a business problem that is hampering your ability to generate more revenue, keep your customers happy, optimize your operating costs, not bringing in as many customers as you'd like or isn't positively impacting your brand, then we should talk. I will work with you to understand your issue, partner with you to determine the best possible solution and work with you in implementing the solution.
Helping small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs accomplish what they set out to do provides me with opportunities to learn new industries, become better at what I do and in turn benefit you because you partner with a consultant who can apply cross industry insight to improve businesses.
Having a brilliant business idea and setting up a successful business based on that idea are two very different things. One needs creativity, passion and critical thinking while the other requires discipline, follow-through, pragmatism, innovation and systematic implementation. I understand this very well and I can work with you to establish an organization and business that is set for long term sustainability.
As an entrepreneur and consultant, I learn as much from you, my client, as you may, from me, and I apply what I've learnt, in future projects. Over time, this has helped me become a better consultant and develop knowledge and skill across a wide range of industries. I work collaboratively; I simply do not believe in working any other way.
My focus areas:
1. Business Planning and Market Research - I provide business planning and market research services for a wide range of budgets depending on your needs.
2. Sales, Marketing and Business Development - Right from strategy development to the creation of sales and marketing collateral, implementation and project management of sales and marketing plans, I provide end-to-end services.
3. Business Process Design/Improvement/Reengineering - Whether you want to establish business processes for your new company or are looking to streamline and improve your business processes, I can work with you in developing robust and sustainable processes for your business.
4. Quality Management (Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001) - Are you looking to implement a Lean Six Sigma improvement project or get consulting support to prepare for your ISO 9001 audit? I can help.
5. E-Business Management/E-Commerce (Non-IT) - Whether you have an existing e-commerce business that you want to scale up or you're setting one up from scratch, my experience in setting up a wide range of e-commerce businesses will add value.
7. Project Management - Whatever your business landscape, my extensive project management experience will make sure that your project runs smoothly, on time and within budget. I am very comfortable managing virtual teams and managing freelancers. I've delivered over ten successful projects in the last year alone.
8. Learning Strategy and Instructional Design - Whether you're looking to get expert opinion on the effectiveness of your training curriculum or want to develop a framework for trainer effectiveness, my experience heading training functions of large global corporations will come in handy. Right from developing content for ILT to delivering training programs, you will find a partner for all your training needs here.
1. Publishing - I know the ins and outs of Amazon, Nook and other POD and e-book publishing platforms. I know what it takes to run a successful self-publishing business.
2. International Trade
3. Contact Center Operations - Having managed various contact centers throughout my career, I have in depth knowledge of how to set up, manage and scale any contact center operation.
4. Financial Services