FullStack Ruby on Rails / Ruby and React.JS Senior Developer
I'm the one of a few developers who can jump in to any phase of project life cycle with full efficiency. I can work with big team or be independent developer. I can grant you that your project will be successfully finished to production stage without unexpectable situations. I can develop wide range of applications, modules, services and web applications in Ruby on Rails / Ruby / React.JS. My code is always clean, high-quality and easy-to-support. I use TDD to be sure that my apps stable and can be refactored or extended. So, my apps are dependable and pretty easy to extend with any new and unexpected functionality.
My strong points are my Dependable, Creativeness and Punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When I'm working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so, that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
Please take a look on my professional skill above and on my portfolio.
- Ruby (1.9.x / 2.x), ruby on rails (3.x / 4.x), Sinatra
- Tests: RSpec, Minitest, jest
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite)
- Twitter Bootstrap, MaterialUI
- preferably Git (+GitFlow), also CVS, SVN.
- OOP, MVC, SOLID, GRASP
- High performance, quick learner
- When writing code, I use Agile methodology, TDD, BDD, DDD.
- scope of work estimation and timing, delivering the work on time without further reminders
- refactoring and clean code writing
- Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), packages installation/configuration
- Remote work on servers via SSH connect
- for developement I use Vagrant with Linux-based system as close to real production server as possible
- Unix shell (ZSH/Bash, Vim, Tmux) to work with Ruby and JS, Git
- Bundler, Rake for development on Rails
- Npm, Grunt, Bower, Yoman, Gulp, WebPack for JS development
- Creating, modifying and integrating API (REST JSON)
- Micro Service Architecture
- embedding full-text search with ElasticSearch and Sphinx
- websites parsing, Mechanize + Nokogiri
- writing from scratch
- improving gems
- Sideckiq, Redis for background data processing
- Unicorn/Puma/Rainbows for Rails server
- pub/sub messaging with Faye and socket.io
- environment deployment and DevOps using Ansible
- Nginx customization
- deploying with Capistrano
- Travis-CI / Jenkins-CI for continuous integration
- catching errors with Airbrake and automatic sending to Errbit
- Redmine, Trello for project management