System Administrator / Network Engineer
More than 15 years of experience with Cisco, FreeBSD, Debian Linux, Networking, Routing, VoIP, Asterisk, Monitoring, E-Mail systems, VPN:
* Cisco: OSPF‚ EIGRP‚ BGP, DMVPN‚ EasyVPN‚ PPTP VPN‚ QoS, VoIP, IPSEC, SLA, VoIP SIP и H323.
* Building and improving of large distributed, fault-tolerant VoIP systems based on Linux and Asterisk paired with Cisco equipment.
* Implementation and operation of mail systems based on sendmail, postfix, courier-imap, cyrus-imap, DBMail, virus protection, spam filters, development of scripts to interact with databases, web interfaces, etc.
* Monitoring systems: Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix и NetFlowAnalyzer.
12 years of use MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite:
* Some experience writing programs using the database in languages PHP, Perl and Golang. The deployment, tuning, backup, recovery, clustering databases through native tools, and clustering through DRBD.
10 years of experience Lotus Domino, Virtualization technologies and WEB-Portals:
* Building large network of Lotus Domino great than 30 servers.
* Administration of virtualization systems: VMWare ESXi, and Qemu KVM.
* Rich experience with Apache, Nginx, HAProxy.
* Some experience in identifying and blocking DDoS attacks using the simplest of means: netstat, tcpdump, ipfw / ipfilter. And the experience of tuning systems for protection against DDoS attacks.
2 years of experience X2Go Linux Terminal Services.
I am not a programmer, but administrators often have to create and improve a variety of tools for the job. My evolution as a programmer for 20 years: Basic -> Pascal -> C + ASM -> Perl -> PHP + HTML + CSS -> Golang, as well as sh, sed, awk.