288 Jobs + 2157 Hours - The TOP of the "TOP-RATED Turkish Translators"
• Turkish Translation & Localization ROCKSTAR!
• Top-notch TURKISH Translator: Sworn, Certified, Accredited
• Only at Upwork 287 Jobs / Projects done
• Totally 475 jobs / projects 2350+ Hours done in nearly 6 years
• 98% success rate after 287 jobs done
Some of my freelance works done at Upwork or other sites:
Turkish Translation for
• Dell UK
• Sony UK
• Finish UK
• Google (2 different projects)
• Facebook (Content Moderation)
• Vodafone UK (Voice-over)
• Yandex (Audio transcription)
• Uber (Warm Calls - Phone Interviews)
All of those are online Freelance works PROVABLE with LINKS !
No lies, no false & doubtful references !
- . - . - . -
Dear Sirs & Madams,
With 10+ years experience, I am the most preferred, the most working, the most qualified, and the most experienced NATIVE Turkish Translator, ( Sworn, Certified and Accredited ) at Upwork and some other websites. I hold a 4 year degree diploma on ELT English Language Teaching (& Literature)
As the Only Sworn, Accredited Certified Turkish Translator here, I can Certify your official documents after translated from/into Turkish with my Sworn Translation Stamps ( Notary public translation available )
Beside being a "Genuine" Professional Translator, I am a Proofreader / Linguist, and I used to be an Official English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
• The Most experienced #1 by far, with 287 jobs & 2157 hrs
• The Most Preferred with the highest number of works
• The Top-scorer in "English" Test Results among Turkish Contractors
• Official English Teacher at Turkish State-Schools
• Certified Translator
• • PLEASE NOTE that TURKEY IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD • •
...in terms of benzine, diesel-fuel, electricity, nature-gas, and a few more sectors, and it has the HIGHEST TAX RATES in the world. I can send a PDF document with working web-links to prove this situation
Plus, We are feeding 3+ million Syrian refugees (migrated into Turkey after 2013) in camps with our high prices and high taxes.
Those are some of the reasons why my rates are a bit higher than the other language translators.
W h y . m e ?
D i f f e r e n c e
• Ranked # 1 among all Turkish Contractors as well as Turkish Translators
• Lecturer at the Best University of Turkey -- Bogazici University
• Professional Top Quality Work Performed in Office atmosphere
• Working as a married couple of translators
E d u c a t i o n
• Graduate with honors from Reputable Turkish Universities
• International English Teacher Certification
• Both are State Universities -- not Private Universities
C e r t i f i c a t i o n
• Official Sworn Turkish Translator Certification by Turkish Government
• International Pedagogic Formation Certification for English Teaching
Q u a l i f i c a t i o n s . a t . U p w o r k
• 1st Place at "English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)" among ALL Upworkers
• Top 10% at 7 "English" Tests
• Top 20% at 2 "English" Tests
• Top 30% at 3 "English" Tests
• Best "English Language" Test Results among Turkish Upworkers
A u t h e n t i c i t y
• Id-verified by Upwork
• Provable diplomas, certifications, accreditations
E x p e r i e n c e
• 9 Yrs of Professional Translation Experience ( part time, full time, owner of translation firm )
• Even translated the website of the University she graduated
• 2+ Years of work as Official English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
T a l e n t s / D i s t i n c t i v e . A b i l i t i e s
• the Idealist Perfectionist -- used to be English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
• # 1 Not only among Turkish Translators, but among all Turkish Contractors!
• No Grammar mistakes/no typos: error-free translation!
• (Unlike competitors) Doing her own business -- really graduated from that field!
J o b - T y p e s
• Translation, Proof-reading, Interpretation
• Off-line or On Site / In Line / Web Translator
• Turkish Localization Specialist / Expert
• Video / Audio Transcriber
• Web Research / Market Research
• Warm Calls
• Voice over Talent / Audio Record
• Audio / Video Transcription
• Phone Support / Customer Support
S e c t o r s
• Technical, Engineering, Software, iOS Android apps
• Legal, Contract, Notary Government Language
• Turkish & US Federal Laws & Regulations
• Medical, Chemical
• IPA - International Phonetic Alphabet
O t h e r
• I am a Public Notary Accredited Sworn Translator working in Istanbul - Turkey
• I was graduated with honors from an ELT department of a 4 year degree diploma program at a reputable Turkish university.
• I am a Native Turk translator and lingust born and living in Turkiye / Turkei / Turquie / Tacchino / Turco
• I can translate from and into Turkce / Turkisch / Turque / Turca
• I have SDL Trados Studio with SDLX DTP Processing and other software like Wordfast, POedit, GlobalSight, Getlocalization, Transifex (also Transcriber)