Certified Software Engineer - Java EE, PHP5, Magento, Zend2
Last active: 2 days ago
I am a 28 year old professional web developer and private entrepreneur. I love everything related to computers, internet, online business, personal development and music.
I have 9 years of experience working as a developer, senior developer and lead developer creating standalone and enterprise web solutions with many specific features.
I am absolutely sure that only doing what you really love can bring you satisfaction, happiness, money and success. I love my job a lot, it means I can work the whole day and never get tired, because I really enjoy what I do.
I suppose that every person in this world has a mission even if he or she doesn't know about this. I figured out that my mission is to help people. I help people through my job and my projects every day. This makes me think my life has some sense.
• Programming languages: Java, PHP
• Java programming technologies: J2EE, EJB, Java Beans, Java Servlets, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS, JMX
• Java frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
• Java application servers: JBoss, Glassfish
• Java building tools: Maven, Ant, Ivy
• PHP frameworks: Zend, Symfony, Codeigniter
• Internet technologies: AJAX, Apache HTTP, JSON-RPC, WebServices, XML, XSLT, XSD
• Testing tools: EasyMock, JUnit, PHPUnit, soapUI
• Revision control systems: Git, Perforce, Subversion, CVS
• Project management systems: Asana, Jira, Microsoft Project, Track
• Development tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MS Visual Studio, StormPHP, PHP Composer
• Content management platforms: Magento, Joomla
• Software development methodologies: Object-oriented programming, Scrum, TDD
• Project and Team Management
• Web Service Design and Development
• Web Application Development and Customization
• Desktop Application Programming
• ECommerce Development
• Purposeful, patient, do not experience difficulties in communication with colleagues, looking for friends easily, find common language with people of any age without difficulties, if necessary, can defend one’s point of view. In the company I will never stay at the "background", with a good sense of humor and analytical mind. Friends notice originality, talkativeness, friendly nature and ability to avoid conflict situations.
• On the first place I always set human relationships (both on the workplace and in personal relationships), and after that I take care of career advancement and material well-being.
• I am fond of psychology, management, art.
• Without pernicious habits. Leading an active life, doing sports - swimming, fencing, tennis, football.