Aliasger Trunkwala here, a Master in computer science, a .Net c# software developer having full experience of more than 5 years and 3000 hours on odesk.
In my whole development experience, have taken these responsibilities mainly:
-full stack software application development including specifications, software design, database schema, GUI Interface, Front-end, Back-end development, Bug tracking and issue solving, Support & closure.
- Maintenance and support as well as functionality enhancements for a company for its online store more than 2 years. The main framework is aspdotnetstorefront.
- Deployment of websites to the Hosting space or on a VHS.
- Worked with Amazon EC2 PAAS for software developments.
- In my past company, worked with a team of 5 developer to develop a custom CRM system known as loyalty-reward-program.
- Development for a car dealing/auctioning site, bug fixing and development support.
- Participated in client meeting to know their feedback for willing to do and provide more to them.
Have worked on these technologies mainly:
- C#,.NET, Win-form Applications for desktop applications;
- ASP.NET for web-applications, Asp.net MVC3/4/5 for next generation WebApps;
- Aspdotnetstorefront(ASPDNSF), nopCommerce as shopping-cart/eCommerce frameworks;
- MSSQL servers: Administration, Stored procedures, database Performance tweaking, scripting database objects;
-Entity framework 4/5/6 for Object relational mapping and Database-to-application layer classes;
- RESTfull Webservices with SOAP and Json;
- Amazon Email Services, Amazon Web Services, Amazon-EC2 to collaborate with Amazon services;
- CSS3, HTML5, bootstrap for responsive designing and for better user experience;
- Crystal Reports for reporting;
-Git, bitbucket, SVN, Team foundation server for version control;
- JIRA, ASANA, Trello for Development tracking, and and task management.
Expertise in software engineering makes me to make my code more clear using OOPS concepts to scale-up the application over technology-stack and make code more readable using commenting code and providing summary-text(This is necessary when you work on a complex project).
My main aim is to provide my clients with the best solutions they can get and that also in timely fashion so that client is fully satisfied when the development process completes. Apart from that, I am a quick learner and can gain grip over new things easily over small period of time. Waiting to discuss opportunities.