Management Consultant - Analytics/Performance Improvement/Strategy
I assist businesses with integration and transformation efforts.
• Significant functional experience using, implementing, and upgrading back-office Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and HR systems
• Experience partnering with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical specifications for configuration or development
• Strong data analysis, report development and automation skills including: expertise in SQL queries, Microsoft Excel, Excel VBA, and Microsoft Access. Strong data mapping, building queries, data extraction, manipulation and conversion, experience working with data warehouses or databases.
• Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Workflow documentation expertise
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT) know-how; systems quality assurance (QA) testing experience using automated testing tools
• Project change management experience with facilitation of training and communications
Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Lean Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management, System Architecture, Healthcare Information Technology, Acquisition Integration, Divestitures, Risk Analysis, Policy Analysis, Public Relations, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Business & Systems Analysis